Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day of Mourning - 9/11/2012

Sending a prayer out to victims around the globe.  Whether you suffer from an illness, struggle through tragedy, or grieve for those lost, my heart and soul is with you.  I pray for your healing, your recovery, your triumph, and your restoration.  You are in our thoughts today.

Some of you may not have followed Searching for Heroes at this time last year, so you may not have had a chance to read my thoughts on the ten-year anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on New York City.  The long and the short of it is that I believed then as I do now that it is time to stop licking our own wounds from a single day and take this date to remember, think about, and pray for all those who suffer for any reason in any walk of life.

If you'd like to read it, you can find it here: Ten Years Later

Fight the good fight.  You've got our love and support.

God bless,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment