Monday, April 2, 2012

God's Beautiful Canvas

Evening, everyone.

I'm about to head to bed, but I just wanted to drop a tidbit of information here in case anyone was interested.  I've recently been dabbling in photography.  Nothing professional, mind you.  Just used some gift money I'd saved to purchase a nice digital camera, and I've been taking some shots of the beauty of nature here in Missouri.

I was posting these to my facebook page, but the album has grown to over 400 pictures.  So I decided to create a page on deviantArt with some of my favorite shots out of the compilation.  So far, I've mainly uploaded pictures that were taken on my iPod before I got the camera.  But over the course of this week, I'm going to add newer shots.  If any of you are into photography or just the beauty of nature in general, feel free to go bookmark the page.


In other news, I've begun another reread/reedit of The Fourth Dimension series.  In writing Shades of Gray, I'm finding that there are a great many details I don't remember about the story (Volumes I - III were written back in 2007, after all).  So I'm going back and reading them again, and I figured I could edit mistakes and tighten up certain phrases in the process.  Gonna take some time, but my main goal is to make the work as good as it can be.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now.  Don't forget to bookmark Shades of Gray and share it with your friends.  Also, to my author friends out there, check out my new Author Submissions guidelines!  You can have your work featured right here at Searching for Heroes!

God bless,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment