Monday, December 19, 2011

Sale Ending Soon!

Merry Christmas!

Just stopping by to remind everyone that there are only two weeks left to my year-long sale on The Fourth Dimension and Retail Ramblings.  From now until January 1st, you can get all four books for under $3.00!

You can find all the details here:  All Books On Sale Through 2011

When 2012 rolls around, all four books will return to their regular price of $2.99!  So get these deals while you can!!

And I'd like to once again thank all my readers for your support over the course of this year.  I'm going to try really hard to make sure that the next volume of The Fourth Dimension gets onto paper early in 2012, but I just lost my job so I need to focus on getting my bills paid before I can really focus on it.

God always seems to provide, so I'm sure it'll all work out!

Thanks again, everyone.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

God bless,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment