Saturday, August 13, 2011

Building Blocks Update

Hey everyone,

Sorry things have been so quiet here. I've been spending the majority of my time doing one of three things. First off, I've been hard at work editing Building Blocks. It will probably be some time before it's ready for the public, but I really think it's coming along well.

My job has been working me overtime as we've been short-staffed as of late. But they are supposed to be bringing some help in next week, so hopefully I won't have to spend so many hours at the office.

When I haven't been working or editing, I've been sleeping. I don't know for sure that I have sleep apnea, but it only makes sense given my symptoms and family history. Gonna have to see a doctor about that sometime soon.

At any rate, I hope to have more going on here and on my facebook pages once I can dedicate more time to my writing.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for people to review any and all of The Fourth Dimension books. The Amazon.com pages are in major need of more reviews, but anywhere that readers might post something would be much appreciated! Please help me get the word out so that more people can follow Arus' journey across the stars!

Oh, and I've also begun preliminary outlines of Volume IV. Can't wait to get started on it!!

Hope you're all doing well. Be good to each other.

God bless,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment