Monday, April 18, 2011

Key to the Stars: FREE!

I've given it a lot of thought, and I've decided that my last sale was far too complicated. So, in an effort to simplify things, I eliminated the coupons and adjusted the discounts.

Key to the Stars, Volume I of The Fourth Dimension, is now FREE on Smashwords.com. No coupons required, no membership required, no strings attached!

And, in the words of the late Billy Mays: BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!

Volumes II and III have been reduced in price to just $0.99 each! And while these sales do require a Smashwords account, you can sign up for one absolutely FREE!

Just click on the links below to be directed to each ebook.

Key to the Stars on Smashwords
Alliance of Serpents on Smashwords
Eye of the Tornado on Smashwords

This offer will not last forever, so get yours while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment