Saturday, April 2, 2011

Interviewed by Jerry Hanel

I was recently interviewed by Jerry Hanel, author of Death Has A Name. Here's a snippet:

---------------------
Q: I found the space scenes just as full-fledged and believable as the village scenes. Were any real-life settings the inspiration behind any of the scenes in the book?

A: Until just a few years ago, we had a beach house at Point Pleasant Beach in New Jersey. I used to go there every summer, and the thunderstorms there were amazing because you get such a clear view of the sky. I always felt that would be a cool backdrop for an epic battle scene. So at the end of Eye of the Tornado, I used that setting to start out the final battle.

Oh, and for the record, what you see on TV is NOT an accurate representation of the Jersey shore.
---------------------

To read the interview in its entirety, head over to Jerry's Writing Corner!

Thanks again to Mr. Hanel for taking the time to interview me. It was a pleasure!

God bless,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment