Saturday, April 9, 2011

Death Has A Name

Jerry Hanel's Death Has A Name is a captivating novel that seamlessly blends fantasy elements with a real world setting to create a story that is both intriguing and compelling. It follows the plight of Brodie Wade, a man with psychic abilities driven by a force simply known as The Truth.

What I enjoyed the most about Mr. Hanel's book was the descriptions of Brodie's interaction with The Truth. Sometimes sudden, sometimes gradual, sometimes creepy, sometimes funny, The Truth made itself known in a variety of ways. I particularly enjoyed a scene involving a flashback to Brodie's youth.

While I don't usually enjoy murder-mysteries, this book drew me in quickly and held me right through to the final page. A great read for anyone!

Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment